Welcome to self-help knowledge. We will quickly guide you to additional self-help books and articles.
First, click on the major area of your concern:
- Behavior--reducing bad habits and unwanted behavior or improving some desired behavior
- Fear--general anxiety and stress or a specific phobia; shyness, worry, psychosomatic problems
- Depression--sadness (dealing with sad times), low self-esteem, gloomy outlook for the future
- Anger-- being mad at someone, e.g. spouse, parents, children, coworker; prejudice with group
- Dependency--unable to stand alone, over-conforming, indecisive, feeling out of control
- Understanding yourself--nature of your personality, your motivations; what's normal & mature?
- Understanding family relationships--child-care, effects of childhood experiences, leaving home
- Interpersonal problems--meeting people, communication problems, conflicts, chauvinism
- Love and/or sexual relationships-- selecting a partner, marital problems, divorce-post divorce; sexual attitudes, intercourse, and sexual problems
- Methods of changing yourself--focusing on self-help methods for behavior, emotions, skills, cognitive, or unconscious factors.
- Ways to decide on a philosophy of life--considering different ways of living, selecting ethics to live by.
- Finding more useful information-- sources of more self-help books.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I-J | K | L | M | N-O | P | Q-R | S | T | U-V | W | Y-Z