Tell Us the Story of Your Self-Change Efforts
We would very much appreciate hearing about your experience using the techniques described in Psychological Self Help to change your life. Please write a brief description of your self-change efforts, (whether successful or not). Feel free to include information about yourself, your situation and your efforts, but do take care to not include any information that would reveal your identity. Your answers to the following questions are appreciated:
- What behaviors did you hope to change?
- What self-change methods did you use (or try to use)?
- How effective or ineffective were the self-change methods you tried.
- How successful was your self-change project?
- What conclusions have you made regarding your self-change project?
We may use your story to help improve Psychological Self-Help, and to guide and inspire others and/or forewarn them of possible pitfalls you've experienced.